It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:53 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 607 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:15 pm 

Road Warrior

Wait, are you guys talking about NPCs or actual players?

Long-Lost Rule #589 of the Post-Apocalyptic Road Trip Survival Guide: Use the bathroom when you have the chance, and bring some diapers or a bedpan just incase.
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:55 pm 

Survivor

Well no we are talking NPC's..

See awhile ago while the earth was a lovely planet, then the Martians send these BIG ASS rockets and Mechanisms to Earth to destroy it cause it blocked
it's view of the other side of the solar system.

But we earthlings, weren't gonna let them get away with it. But sadly some people who the Government like saved them in a underground building
and others got mutated by the Green spores that came out of the cylinders..

Also noted was the Animal Life had mutated as well, and seen in Ground Zero by Momma bite, who was once a tiny little spider, living by itself, doing what
spiders do, eat other insects/ bugs...
But the green spores Mutated this Little spider, and she then became a BIG ASS thing, and the little insects and bugs weren't enough for here, in here old
home, which was inside this big ass creator, beside this smoking cylinder, that was producing the spores.

So it seems, that the humans and Mutants and Biomek or what was left of humanity, had tried many many times to Kill momma bite, because as being a
Human race still in some form, everyone felt threatened by this Big ass spider, and many tried to Kill her. But what had happened, Momma Bite got the
taste of Human Blood and enjoyed that taste, and as seen in the One picture on another post, went looking for more Human blood, and was spotted in
the small town of upside.. Trying to Eat all the Humans that were there to Fill her need for Human Blood..

So when I went for a Drive through the Barron waste lands to see if Momma Bite had actually returned back to Her nesting area beside the spore making
item, She was not there, so Momma bite was Dead, and or Out wandering around the waste land, Looking for more Human, Mutant, Biomek Blood to eat
cause with the destruction of Devil, no more humans were attempting to Kill her, and she wasn't getting the Human Blood that she had once gotten..

So where is Momma bite now, I am not sure.. She could be roaming the Desolate grounds or area's looking still and or The Martians Actually came and retrieved
Momma bite and took her back to Their place ans it has also been noted in History that a very very large Xeno ship had been spotted many times in the area..

So I left that area, and went looking for the Mad Mr Tower, who was a recluse and had many many barriers up to get through if one wanted to see him.
He was a king ping in the word of Crimes.

I was able to penetrate into his Homeland, and got to where he Mostly hide, but to my Surprise Mr. Tower also had vacated Him lair, though when I got
there I seen 2 of His guard units, of Helicopters sitting there with the Helicopters Engines still running.

Now I don't know what happened, again they could of been removed by the Xeno Ship, and or they just died, but they did leave in a hurry and Never shut down
the Helicopters Engines...

Were they have gone, I am not sure, but as I scour through the area's where the people were, and the Bosses were, it seems they have all gone, and Human,
Mutant and Biomek lives also have Disappeared, where they are hiding, I do not know as I haven't come across them yet in my ventures, they might of once
again fallen into Underground caves, Hiding till one day to return to the earth surface, but til then it's anyone's guess.

But I will continue to search, check out all possible areas, to find them if they are out there, and I'll report to you if I ever do Find some other lost people
wandering around this Barron place.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:16 pm 

Road Warrior

Wait, did we just loose 300+ pages of this thread?

Long-Lost Rule #589 of the Post-Apocalyptic Road Trip Survival Guide: Use the bathroom when you have the chance, and bring some diapers or a bedpan just incase.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:35 am 

Blumster wrote:Hey Soulie.

Guide how to compile, set up the db and run the server:
https://github.com/Blumster/GenesisSharp/ (the README)

Where to get the client (if you don't have it already):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8WySY ... sp=sharing

Hey!
It's things and stuffs!
Good job all.

So how do I get this going? I've got the client dl'd and installed. Do I need the db too?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:39 pm 
Survivor

ArchAngel wrote:
Blumster wrote:Hey Soulie.

Guide how to compile, set up the db and run the server:
https://github.com/Blumster/GenesisSharp/ (the README)

Where to get the client (if you don't have it already):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8WySY ... sp=sharing

Hey!
It's things and stuffs!
Good job all.

So how do I get this going? I've got the client dl'd and installed. Do I need the db too?

There is an SQL file in the repo, you have to set up a MySQL server & create and empty database & run the script in the file on that new empty database. It is all written down there, but if you need, I can help you with it, just PM me.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:07 pm 

So, if you do all of this you can get into and play the game but very restricted?

RBX_1NSANE_STALKKER_ArthaS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:47 pm 
Survivor

Yes. You can basically move and teleport around the maps, nothing else.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:26 pm 

Road Warrior

*falls out of chair*

New comments!?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:06 pm 
Survivor

Maxaxle wrote:*falls out of chair*

New comments!?

*Catches Maxaxle mid air.*

Whoa there, buddy! Be careful next time!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:33 pm 

Survivor

No they are not new comments, what I did was since it was so many pages I just mixed up the posts so it looks like there
were new posts shown, since how many people can remember all whats been posted going back so far to like 1st page...

:-)

Nice catch Blumster, he might of bumped his head and though he was seeing a new post on here.. I heard a concussion can
lead to that Hallucinating effect on people

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 607 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next