It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:45 am

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:35 am 

Seeming as the forums were :nuclear: and previous info has been lost to some degree, I will re-link some of the tracks I originally created for Apokalypsos. 8-)

https://soundcloud.com/keremavcil/sets/ ... soundtrack

I am unusually busy these days as I now have a job :approved:

However, should the project have a sudden need for music to be organised and inserted into it, you know where I am and how to contact me.
I have been waiting for the call to arms for 7 years now, I will continue to wait... until you are ready !

Cya all soon :salute:

KE REM aka SONiX

:guns:

Last edited by Sonix on Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:58 pm 

:drunk: :drunk: :guns: :guns: :facepalm:

Last edited by Sonix on Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:17 pm 

Cool stuff, can't wait to hear it. Have you made any new tracks since our collaboration years ago? lol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:01 am 

Hey Vhyle, I accumulate new ideas as they come but my output has been slower as of late.
Thats going to change as the Winter darkness arrives. :nuclear:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:51 pm 

The winter darkness, ah yes. Thy season of inspiration is nigh! Fall and winter are usually my best seasons for inspiration, so I can't wait.

I just put those two new uploads in a playlist, which I'll update regularly as I record more tracks.

https://soundcloud.com/algarothsyum_vhy ... psos-music

I'm also going to upload a couple of tracks from my work back in 2009-2010. However, I'm wondering if I should re-record a few of them, like the neutral theme. For a few reasons - 1) my production skills have improved a lot since then, and new renditions of those tracks would sound much better, and 2) I borrowed a riff from the neutral theme for an Algarothsyum song (on the Obsidian Towers album). The overall structuring of the neutral theme is still pretty solid, I think, but I could re-record it to a much better production quality. If you guys want me to.

Also, "Travelling Song" from the first Algarothsyum album was originally written for Apokalypsos, as you guys may already know. I would be totally cool if you guys wanted to use that track for the game as well. It was intended for it, after all. The 2010 recording of that song is crap compared to the 2012 version, lol.

EDIT: oops - I'm not trying to hijack your thread, lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:51 pm 

New stuff is trickling out but I got critted with a wave of nostalgia (for over 9000!!) and have re-added most of the Apokalypsos production tracks and bits I made back onto SoundCloud.
Updated original thread link so it works again.

Despite the fact that my production levels are %100 better 8 years later, I still love the grittiness of these tracks!

https://soundcloud.com/keremavcil/sets/ ... soundtrack

:guns: :guns: